Monday 18 March 2019

Quilled Orchids!

Hello All,

      Is it mid of March already! What was I doing so far! I am working on some thing exciting. Will share the details soon!

      Anyhow, today's post is about the beautiful Quilled Orchid flowers. Continuing with my love of edge quilling!Drew the sketch referring to a real Orchid's stem. Yeah. I have been working on drawing skills too!
Aren't these beauties!!
      Have used hand cut 5 mm paper strips for this work. so far, all my quilled works have white/shades of cream backgrounds. This time I have decided to use black background to bring out the beauty of these yellow flowers and I am glad I did. Love the way they turned out.I am still looking for a perfect frame for this work!

In the mean time, let me know how much you like them!

Cheers,
Vinee

6 comments:

  1. You’ve come a long way Vineetha.Awesome work.All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Kiran garu 😃

      Delete
  2. Neeta... I think there is something in ur art beyond the veil of this physical reality...Fascinated to feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vineetha akka... Beautiful Art..Go ahead..

    ReplyDelete